Sunday, March 23, 2008

No New Posts Until April 16th

Hello Readers!

I'd like to take this chance to thank everyone who has been reading. Thank you for all of the comments below, the emails, the Facebook messages, the Myspace messages, the phone calls, the webcams and the presents in the mail!

Most of you would know I was lying if I said "I wouldn't be writing this if you weren't all reading it," because I would... but I wouldn't be having nearly as good of a time without all of the support from everyone!

This short post will be my last one until I get back from backpacking. I've been staying in London for the last 9 days. Thanks to everyone who has let me stay with them, and fed me!

I'm heading to Scotland in the morning, and going on my whirlwind 10 country tour from there. I'll have lots of pictures, lots of stories, and lots of posts when I return.

This will be my last post until April 16th. I'll be back and posting regularly by then!

No comments: