Thursday, February 7, 2008

More Pictures from London

This link is below in the last post, but for those of you looking, here again is the link to pictures from my trip to London.

PICTURES FROM LONDON!!!




This was a weekend of 2 Dave's, as I was staying in London with my friend, Dave. He put his Red Sox cap on my head at some point in the evening, and I quickly proclaimed "I AM THE KING OF RED SOX NATION!" I so am, too.



I don't know why I like this picture... I fully acknowledge that I look silly, but I think I was just genuinely surprised that there was a camera there! And how!




This is me, Dave 2 with Dave Jr. (Dave Walker's flatmate Rocko dubbed us Dave 1 and Dave 2, but then I informed him that I was older so we became Dave 2 and Dave Jr.)




Tea, anyone?




We were playing dress up in the kitchen... there was a red hat and a scarf. Somehow, the logical next step seemed to be unbuttoning my shirt and pulling a knife, and BAM, I was a gangster! Don't act like you're not impressed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are the cutest man ever!!!

I'm going to start blogging on here instead of myspace. Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery. However, my prose won't be nearly as interesting as yours.