Saturday, June 28, 2008

Hello readers!

Hello readers!

It’s already been a month since my last real post? My apologies, I’ve been quite busy!

Pat came to visit for the last two weeks of my stay in Norwich, which was a blast. I got ready to move back to the states, spent the last few days with Sam and then took the 11 hour non stop flight home to Phoenix.

Since getting back 12 days ago, I’ve been down to Tucson to find a place to live (found one), retrieve my kitty named Bread from his babysitter, came back here to find and buy a car (2003 Hyundai Accent), as well as spend time with every important person I’d been missing who was geographically possible to see.
Yesterday I spent 4 hours going through “The Writers Market” finding places to send the short stories I wrote in England to for publication… today, I’m not sure what I’m up to…
I will – I will – I WILL finish the backpacking stories – as well as the rest of my England stories. I got off that damn airplane and hit the ground running and still haven’t had a moment to catch my breath – oh yeah, and I’m moving back to Tucson on Tuesday.

So, when things settle down a bit – I will finish my tales! Hopefully sooner than later… but who knows!

No comments: